EasyCargo is a web-based software that helps you plan your shipment by calculating the optimal distribution of cargo items in the given cargo space. You just enter the dimensions and eventual constraints of articles (like non-stackable, non-tiltable, non-rotatable) to be loaded, under the tab Cargo spaces, you can choose a cargo space from the catalog or create a new one based on your needs and EasyCargo will propose a solution in the form of a load plan. You can generate a print report with details of the loading plan, export your load plan to Excel or share the result with your customers or vendors via a link or in the form of a step-by-step report. For defining the order of loading, which is typically considered for shipments going to different destinations, there are priority groups. Groups can also be used in case you need to divide items that should not be mixed - e.g. dangerous products. To simplify your work you can import items from Excel or via API or you can create a database of cargo items in the application. The application is available in 14 languages. The software is web-based and runs online in your web browser as a SaaS (Software as a Service).
● OS Windows 7 or higher and a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge or
● Mac OS X or newer with a web browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari
● 2 GB of RAM
● We recommend using a computer that is no more than 4 years old
● Must have an active internet connection
● Note: In the latest versions of Chrome and Safari, EasyCargo is supposed to run without the need to install anything. In Firefox, it might be necessary to switch manually to WebGL under the user profile (see the following page) to prevent the request for installing the Unity Web Player which is not supported anymore.